Are you preparing to lead a small group or Bible study this year? Not sure what even goes into planning a group that will run smoothly and cultivates connection with other believers?
Wondering how do you go about effectively planning out your group, making sure you've got content and a schedule and contact information and questions for discussion and all the things?
Would being super prepared and ready when your members show up at your house relieve some of that anxiety and fear?
This resource if for you, friend!
This guide will take you from 0 to a small group pro in no time!
Your Planning Guide Includes:
- Space to pray over your group and create a vision of what you want it to look like
- Pages to map out the 5Ws (Who, What When, Where & Why) of your group
- A place to brainstorm and choose your content or curriculum
- Guided note sheets to dive into your chosen content and create discussion questions or talking points
- A snack/food sign up sheet (with a space to note any allergies or food restrictions!)
- A group roster
- A sheet to record prayer requests and praise reports
- 10 weeks worth of individual planning and reflection sheets for each of your small group meetings
- A meeting schedule to give out to your members so everyone is in the know!
PLUS you get 2 bonuses too!
A list of icebreaker questions to get those conversations going in your group
A list of Scriptures to encourage you when leading gets hard or scary or a difficult situations arise
Are you ready to make an intentional plan to lead and steward an effective small group or Bible study?
Grab your Small Group Planning Guide today!
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED.
There will be a download link on the redirect page immediately after payment has been processed. You will also be emailed a link to download your digital product.
Because you are granted access immediately, there are no returns on digital items.
USE CODE WELCOME15 FOR 15% OFF YOUR 1ST PURCHASE!
If you have been anxious about leading a small group or Bible study in your home or church, worry no more! Ashley has done all the organizational work for you. Just download and dive right into what God has called you to do. This makes it so much easier. Just follow her lead. I've had so many inquiries to using my book, The Heart That Heals, as a small group or Bible study. People who've never led one want to know how to do it. So, I just send them right over to Faithfully Planted! It's a godsend!